In addition to the perks and privileges of being an NWF Intern, there are also medical, dental and holiday benefits.
These benefits apply to “Benefit-Eligible Internships”. See below for an explanation of Benefit-Eligible Internships. Enrollment in the NWF benefit program is effective the first of the month following ten days of eligible employment.
Group Medical Insurance:
Plans include: Rx, Vision Care, Naturopathic Medicine options, as well as Annual Physicals & Other Wellness Screenings. Choice of enrollment in one of the following:
- CORE Catastrophic 80%/20% Copayment; $1,000 Deductible/$2,000 Max Out of Pocket.
FREE for Employees
- PREFERRED PPO UNITED HEALTHCARE CHOICE PLUS NETWORK- $15 office visit copayment / $25 copayment for Specialists / 80%/20% coinsurance for out of office procedures after a $200 deductible. $2,000 Max Out of Pocket.
Out of network benefits available.
Requires cost-sharing through Payroll Deduction.
Group Dental Insurance: Delta Dental PPO & Premier Plan Coverage available through Payroll Deduction.
PAID TIME OFF
- Holiday Holidays: 13 days per year
- Paid Floating Holidays: 3 per year
- Sick Leave: 3 day per year
- Paid Time Off upon Death of Family Member: Up to 3 days plus 2 days travel if more than 150 miles is required.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Transportation Benefits: Smartbenefits and Bicycle Commuter Reimbursement
- Employee Credit Union
- Nature Catalogue Merchandise Discounts
- Free Wildlife Magazines