- Graduates and graduate students may apply. Students from all fields of study are encouraged to apply.
- Former Campus Ecology Fellows become eligible for an internship a year after the fellowship ends.
What are the requirements?
To ensure a rigorous and meaningful professional, educational and personal experience, National Wildlife Federation interns must:
- Document and evaluate their experience for the Internship Coordinator at scheduled intervals throughout the internship
- Complete the work objectives agreed to at the beginning of the internship.
How are interns chosen?
- Applicants are selected based on a variety of measures, including professional goals, course work, job experience, resume and cover letter, GPA, along with professional/academic references.
- Candidates should demonstrate commitment to and experience working with multi-cultural communities, environmental justice and diversity.
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.