The National Wildlife Federation supports corporate employee volunteer programs and provides a variety of ways for corporations and their employees to engage in a variety of our programs.
Contact our Corporate Relations staff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities that align with your mission and can engage your employees.
NWF corporate employee engagement includes (but is not limited to):
- Supporting the creating and installing of a outdoor classroom at schools.
- Restoring a park or planting trees.
- Creating a wildlife habitat at a library, community center, or even corporate grounds.
- Sponsoring a employee special event, such as a Great American Campout.
- Working with a school to read to children – Ranger Rick magazine.
- Participating as part of a Eco-Schools USA team member – employees providing expertise.
NWF’s turn-key employee engagement programs are designed to fit a company of five or 30,000. Get your employees outside and making a difference in their communities for wildlife and for their children's future.