1. Download and print the Shark Hat pattern.
2. Use the pattern to cut the shark's head out of the gray fun foam. Cut the shark's mouth out of the black fun foam.
3. Glue the mouth onto the shark's head.
4. Cut small triangles out of the white fun foam to make the shark's teeth. Glue the teeth onto the mouth (See photo.)
5. Use the pattern to cut the shark's eyes out of black and white fun foam. Glue the eyes onto the shark's head. Set aside to dry completely.
6. Cut a 2" x 18" strip of gray fun foam. Staple the ends of the strip together to make a headband that fits your child's head. Trim the excess fun foam.
7. Staple the base of the shark's head to the front of the headband.
Craft and photo by Laura Blankenbaker