Welcome to the Sixth America’s Grasslands Conference co-hosted with the University of Wyoming at the Little America Hotel in Cheyenne, Wyoming August 8th-10th, 2023. Please see our call for presentations and posters below. Registration for the conference will open shortly and the conference hotel group block to use at time of reservation is “America’s Grassland Conference”. You can contact Lekha Knuffman with further questions.
• Read the Program and Proceedings of the Fifth Biennial Grasslands Conference, held August 2019 in Bismarck, ND.
• Read the Program and Proceedings of the Fourth Biennial Grasslands Conference, held November 2017 in Fort Worth, TX.
• Read the Program and Proceedings of the Third Biennial Grasslands Conference, held September 2015 in Fort Collins, CO.
• Read the Program and Proceedings of the Second Biennial Grasslands Conference, held August 2013 in Manhattan, KS.
• Read the Program and Proceedings of the First Biennial Grassland Conference, held August 2011 in Sioux Falls, SD.
Take the Clean Earth Challenge and help make the planet a happier, healthier place.Learn More
Promoting more-inclusive outdoor experiences for allRead More
A groundbreaking bipartisan bill aims to address the looming wildlife crisis before it's too late, while creating sorely needed jobs.Read More
More than one-third of U.S. fish and wildlife species are at risk of extinction in the coming decades. We're on the ground in seven regions across the country, collaborating with 52 state and territory affiliates to reverse the crisis and ensure wildlife thrive.